about 1 month ago
Quality Assistant Manager
Do you have experience working within the FMCG market? Do you have Quality Management Systems experience? Have you managed compliance? Do you have experience of customer codes or BRC requirements? If so, please do get in touch today as this could be the perfect role for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be implementing into all factory areas, the standards by which the company operates and seek to raise the, continuously.
- Training of staff against the systems and procedures in place.
- Attend trial to create product standards in conjunction with NPD and production departments.
- Investigate all factory conformances.
- Investigation of customer companies and implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Working with production to validate all processes and procedures.
- Carrying out internal and hygiene audits in conjunction with the appropriate codes of practice and BRC standards.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of working within a Food factory.
- Ideally, knowledge of customer orders or practice and BRC requirements.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Market leader in their products and sector
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- Company sick pay
- 4s Death in Service
- Long service recognition
- Free eye test and glasses contribution.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.