18 days ago
06 November 2020
Quality Assurance Agent
A Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for are looking for a Quality Assurance Agent to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone with previous experience who can fit within their team.
This is what you’ll be doing
This role will proactively review processes and communications to ensure they meet required standards, and manage and respond to all complaints and use the outcomes to identify any training needs. The role will be reporting into the Quality Manager.
- Work well within the team to identify emerging customer issues and rectify them at the beginning stage
- Implement solutions to common customer service issues which have escalated into complaints
- Carry out call monitoring to ensure appropriate procedures are followed and regulatory requirements met
- Act as complaint handler and make sure that FCA requirements are always followed, that every complaint is investigated thoroughly ensuring that any wider issues are actioned
- Manage all complaints actioned via financial ombudsman effectively
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Review any changes as a result of monthly or ad-hoc updates
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within insurance is essential
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of Insurance Principles and relevant lines of business
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to analyse information.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £20,000 + bonus
Monday to Friday 9-5
Work from home initially
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734