£30,000 - £40,000
27 days ago
20 May 2021
£30,000 - £40,000
This leading global medical manufacturing business has established their first UK manufacturing facility in South Wales and has created a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Associate to join their growing team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting business that has a strong record of consistent growth and investment, a strong culture of empowerment with supported autonomy to achieve your personal and professional goals, in a role that will allow you to make a visible impact on a wide scale.
This is what you’ll be doing
· QA Review of Production Batch Records
· QA Release of finished product
· Co-ordinate change control and document management within the QMS.
· Partner with operations to evaluate and address quality events including nonconformances, product dispositions, root cause investigations, and implement appropriate CAPA based on risk level.
· Collation, analysis, and presentation of quality performance KPIs.
· Lead and promote continuous improvement activities by seeking out opportunities to optimize processes and systems to reduce variation and improve product quality. Drive implementation of best practices to eliminate repeat quality events and improve product quality.
· Support and participate in inspection readiness activities by developing / applying working knowledge of ISO13485 and 21CFR Part 820 regulations.
· Develop and maintain internal awareness and knowledge of regulatory standards, ensure compliance of the internal quality system, and provide suitable interpretation to key partners and stakeholders.
This is the experience you’ll bring to the team
· Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
· Experience in Quality in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Diagnostics, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Consumer).
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A market leading salary
· 36 days holidays (25 + 3 days at Christmas + bank holidays)
· 5% employer contribution pension
· Private health insurance
· Outstanding leadership and support
· Professional / career development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.