£25000 - £28000 per annum
23 days ago
11 June 2023
Quality Assurance Executive
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working closely with one of the UKs leading insurance companies to find a friendly and driven Quality Assurance Executive to join their team.
They are insurance specialists and are one of the UK's most trusted insurance provider. Their mission is to help anyone get the insurance they want and need. After 2 decades, they are passionate about understanding and valuing both their customers and staff.
This is what you'll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and driven Quality Assurance Executive to join a supportive and growing insurance company based in the centre of Cardiff. You will work in a small team to complete call and MI reviews. You will also:
- Monitor customer contacts and review against criteria given, recognising areas of strength and also areas of improvement
- Provide feedback, training and coaching to colleagues after training needs are identified
- Regularly liaise with various teams and key members to build relationships and ensure excellent customer service is always provided
- Provide feedback and updates to senior stakeholders regarding any risks or issues
- Support in reviewing processes and operations to improve the business and its service
- Ensure all databases and systems are up to date and accurate at all times
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a meticulous Quality Assurance Executive, you'll need to have experience in a similar role, and a background in Financial Services would be handy but isn't essential. You will also need:
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- An organised and analytical way of working, with confidence in analysing data and interpreting this
- Confidence in relationship building and speaking to people on all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent typing skills
And this is what you'll get in return
As a Quality Assurance Executive, you will receive a between £25,000 - £28,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- Excellent City Centre location, with great public transport links
- Cycle to work Scheme, Gym Membership + Life Insurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the business, supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Health Cash Plan, 24/7 EAP, Perkbox Benefits and regular social activities and plans
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727