7 months ago
Quality Assurance lead
Do you have experience working within a Quality Assurance role within the Food Industry? Have you worked to a HACCO Food Safety System? Have you managed internal and external BRC audits? If so, I may have the perfect next venture for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the quality assurance functions throughout departments. You will be expected to ensure adherence to the site quality systems, protocols and procedures.
- HACCP Food Safety System- participate in the quality assurance expert in the development implementation, control, monitoring, verification, validation and review.
- Manage legislation, customer and regulatory standards- have an up to date knowledge of Codes of Practices.
- Manage continuous improvement – ensure manufacturing process is continuously improved.
- Manage product quality.
- Manage customer complaints to ensure their technical queries are answered ad their expectations are met.
- Manage internal and external BRC audits.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in the FMCG industry.
- BRC Audit experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000 dependant on skills and experience. To work with a highly dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.