about 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Manager
Do you have experience working in a QA role? Do you have working knowledge of ISO9001 or equivalent? Have you worked on QMS systems? Do you have a BSc in a Science related degree or Engineering?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be driving continuous improvement through the business and ensuring that excellent customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure process conformity- monitor and measure process performance through regular auditing to ensure that all of their BS EN9100 QMS is implemented.
- Implement Improvement Initiatives.
- Issue Resolution
- Provide operational support.
- Quality control testing.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous Quality Assurance/ Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience in a laboratory quality inspection environment
- BSc in a Science related degree or Engineering
And this is what you’ll get in return
£28,000-£34,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.