Competitive Salary DOE
4 months ago
Quality Assurance Manager
Do you have experience working with consumer goods or within the retail sector? Do you have proven test strategy and management experience? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for ensuring that the right level of governance is applied to mitigate quality issues for their customers. You will focus on ensuring their business is equipped to be proactive in test planning.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the businesses quality management to create strong due diligence.
- Set the QA technical vision and roadmap for ongoing execution.
- Ensure all suppliers comply with compliance requirements/
- Responsible for the development and execution of test plans.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven test strategy and management experience.
- Experience in quality assurance for consumer products.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply technical due diligence documentation.
- Strong planning and forecasting experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of QA and standards.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A highly competitive salary with the opportunity to develop and significantly progress your skill set.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.