£23000 - £24000 per annum
02921 673 751
about 1 month ago
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum plus benefits
Rotating shift pattern
I am proud to be representing this evolving business who are passionate about sourcing and preparing the most delicious foods possible, from raw base ingredients to expertly finished ready-to-eat products. Due to recent changes in the business they require an experienced Quality Assurance Technician. Reporting directly to the Technical Manager your role as Quality Assurance Technician will be to conduct, monitor and record relevant checks on all aspects of production, as directed by the Quality Manual. In addition, you will highlight any non-conformances which may occur and take appropriate corrective action.
As Quality Assurance Technician you’ll be…
- Working with the site Quality Assurance Team and site Technical Manager in maintaining the quality systems and quality standards throughout the site.
- Work to and maintain all aspects of the Quality System.
- Oversee Quality of products against specification requirements.
- Work closely with the Production teams monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of the Quality and H&S on the factory floor is adhered to.
- Ensure quality paperwork in circulation is of the correct version
- Conduct daily GMP Level 1 Audits
- Monitor the collection of samples such as taste panel, shelf life and micro samples
- Host daily taste panel assessments
- Complete relevant shelf life assessments
- Daily calibration of testing equipment such as scales, ph meters and refractometers
- Have the ability to work well with and influence operational staff on quality issues and drive forward factory standards.
What you’ll bring to the team..
- Previous experience working with chilled food and process knowledge
- Experience of working in a flexible environment across shifts and departments
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Basic Health and Safety Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities