3 months ago
Quality Assurance Technician
Have you worked within a food production environment? Have you managed quality checks on products? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will ensure that all the products produced are assessed in accordance with the company’s and customers’ requirements, the site Quality Management System and HACCP System, in order that the quality, safety and legality can be assured and that all the necessary information is accurately recorded and retained.
- To carry out and intake sample checks on raw materials and finished products after every shift.
- To run the taste panel and sensory assessment daily.
- To finish out finished goods checks.
- To carry our scale calibration on a daily basis.
- Stock control cleaning and chemical materials for the factory.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a high risk factory environment would be ideal.
- Previous experience working within a food production environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £20,500 per annum to work 3 shifts, on a weekly basis of ( 6am till 2pm/ 2pm till 10pm and 10pm till 6am)
- 30 days holiday!
- Overtime offered on a voluntary basis
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.