Up to £27936.4800 per annum
28 days ago
23 September 2023
Up to £28,000
Are you passionate about ensuring top-notch product quality? Are you ready to make a difference in a dynamic and thriving environment? Yolk Recruitment is here to support you in this exciting journey. We're currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Quality Control Technician to uphold the Quality System and deliver products that exceed customer expectations. Your role will significantly impact Quality, Cost, and Delivery metrics, contributing to our continuous improvement efforts.
This is what you'll be doing as QC Technician:
- Perform required tests on samples in alignment with the Quality System and specifications.
- Ensuring correct and readily available traceability paperwork will be your responsibility, making sure that every detail is accounted for.
- Making informed decisions on relevant stock and accurately recording information in the stock management system.
- Sharing control results and decisions will be seamless for you, ensuring the whole team is on the same page.
- Timely completion, record filing, and efficient management of the retainer stores
- Preparation, titration, calibration, and validation of reagents and equipment when required.
- Identifying and recording non-conformances.
- Maintaining impeccable housekeeping standards and adhering to Good Laboratory
- Supporting the Quality Department and Lab Manager in various quality tasks like internal audits, training, and procedure preparation.
The experience you'll bring to the team as QC Technician:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- A good standard of education for Packaging roles.
- Strong written English and Mathematics skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- You're well-versed in using relevant testing equipment.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this QC Technician role apply now
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.