Up to £27936.00 per annum
16 days ago
13 March 2024
Quality Control Technician
Yolk Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer in their period of expansion. With the Quality team growing this is a great opportunity for a graduate to join a secure company who can offer growth and professional development.
This is what you'll be doing as Quality Control Technician:
- Ensure representative samples are taken.
- Undertake all required tests on relevant samples in accordance with the Quality System and specifications.
- Ensure that relevant traceability paperwork is available and correct.
- Take decisions on relevant stock and entering information on the appropriate stock management system.
- Communication on control results and decisions where necessary.
- Administrative duties including timely completion and filing of records and management of the retainer stores.
- Carrying out relevant preparation, titration, calibration, and validation on reagents and/or equipment where appropriate.
- Organising work to ensure customer priorities are met.
- Recording of non-conformances and appropriate follow up and communication.
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards and working to Good Laboratory Practices.
- To support the Quality Department and Lab Manager in any other relevant quality tasks including but not limited to internal audits, training of new staff, preparation of procedures or assisting with investigations.
The experience you'll bring to the team as Quality Control Technician:
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software.
- For Packaging - Good standard of education
- Good standard of written English & Mathematics.
- Good communication skill & attitude.
- Understand & use of relevant testing equipment
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality position apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.