up to £35,000
over 1 year ago
Have you worked in a quality or compliance position previously? Are you looking to join a growing company who are implementing a new quality management system? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Reporting directly into the Quality manager the role is to support the ongoing development of the Quality management system including appropriate documentation and to be at the forefront of all issues related to quality assurance, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- To understand the requirements of regulatory and policy compliance as they relate to the company
- Coordinate and keep up to date all records
- Be responsible for updating the quality management system maintaining a document control framework
- Support introduction of QA standards across the business
- Develop and drive an internal audit schedule working with business leads and managers
- Conduct quality training with all new starters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within quality or compliance
- Experience of working within a regulated environment e.g. life sciences, healthcare
- Previous experience of conducting audits and report writing.
- Excellent analytical skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £35000for the right candidate
Bridgend town centre location
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734