11 days ago
13 September 2019
Have you worked within a quality focused environment? Are you a hands on quality inspector looking for a step up in your career? Are you an experienced quality engineer looking for an exciting new venture? If so, I would love to hear from you as I have the perfect role for you
You will be responsible for supporting the overall development and maintenance of the organisations quality management system alongside the Quality Manager, and being involved with Health and safety tasks.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within a quality engineer/ inspector role.
- Experience working across systems such as ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements, ISO 14001 Environmental management systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £25,000 dependant on skills and experience
- 23 days holiday increased upon length of service
- Employee health programme
- Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm
- To work in a highly dynamic and forward thinking business of which offers excellent career progression.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today to discuss the role in further detail on 02921673753 o email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.