up to £40,000 dependent on skills and experience
9 days ago
07 December 2019
Do you have previous experience working as a Quality Engineer within an automotive business? Have you worked to IATF16949? Do you have knowledge of PPAP/ APQP?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Liaise and co-operate with Quality Management and standard bodies.
- Reduce the overall cost of Quality.
- Support the manufacturing areas for the introduction of aesthetic standards.
- Ensure the business oversees its quality activities with customers and suppliers.
- Achieve business and department KPI’s and targets.
- Inspire a culture of continual improvement.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within the automotive market.
- To understand and have worked with the business system, IATF16949 and ISO14001.
- An analytical approach with an excellent team focus and spirit.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £40,000m per annum dependant on skills and experience.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Excellent working environment.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.