8 months ago
Do you have a relevant engineering degree? Do you have knowledge of Lean tools and techniques? Do you have experience working within manufacturing or an automotive business? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Management of 8Ds/ Corrective action,
- Support daily production meetings in regards to quality issues.
- Undertake root cause analysis based on customer warranty.
- Lean introduction of basic quality tools into production lines.
- Ensure you managing manufacturing proves improvement to ensure business efficiency
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant engineering degree
- Knowledge of Lean tools and techniques
- Experience working within manufacturing or an automotive business
And this is what you’ll get in return
Circa £33,000 to £35,00 dependent upon skills/experience
Overtime: Payable in this role
Shifts: Days Pattern 07.30 - 16.00 Mon - Thurs & Friday 07.30 - 14.00 (Although could be asked to work any shift pattern in the future, dependant on business demands)
Holidays: 25 plus all Bank Holidays
Pension: Defined Contribution Scheme, Employer % matching
Life Assurance: On joining Pension, 4 x Basic Annual Salary
Company Sick Pay : Dependant upon length of service
Cycle to Work Scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an engineering specialist in branch today to discuss further on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.