up to £30,000 DOE
6 months ago
Do you have a proven track record of working within a highly regulated quality department? Have you been responsible for internal and external audits? Have you adhered to ISO standards? Have you dealt with Non Conformance Reports? Root Cause Analysis experience? If so, I would love to hear from you as I may have the perfect venture for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Quality Manager with internal audits, calibration and validation of equipment, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Reworks, Concessions, Pest Control and environment testing ensuring that regulatory and specification requirements are adhered too.
- Internal process development and verification.
- Investigate returned item from Customer complaints.
- Support and manage supplier quality.
- Keep all records accurate and maintained.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience on auditing with ISO standards.
- Excellent communication skills and accuracy.
- QMS experience.
- Working within a manufacturing environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.