4 months ago
Do you have previous experience working as a Quality Engineer? Do you have experience working to IATF16949? Have you worked to ISO9001? If so, this could be the perfect new venture for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To ensure that all of the work practices throughout the business are completed in accordance to IATF16949.
- To ensure that all of the work practices throughout the business are completed in accordance to ISO9001.
- To evaluate existing processes and propose improvements to target.
- To complete visits for both customers and suppliers when required.
- To carry out periodic testing on products when required.
- Respond to customer and supplier requirements.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- To understand, and have previous working experience on IATF16949 and ISO9001.
- To understand, and to have worked on the environmental system, ISO14001.
- To manage continuous improvement on all manufacturing processes.
- To meet clients and suppliers, when necessary,
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £40,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.