Competitive Salary DOE
7 months ago
Do you have experience working with ISO 13485? Do you have experience working within a quality focused role? Are you looking for an exciting new venture within a dynamic and forward thinking business? If so, get in touch with me today!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be part of a team of engineers ensuring that components for existing and new products are supplier to the required quality standards.
- Support PPAP activities including resolving any arising quality issues.
- Review design and manufacture of new components with suppliers.
- Hands on build of pre-production devices.
- Develop PPAP process further to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support root cause investigations of quality issues.
- Support with CAPA activities.
- Ensuring documentation fulfils business and regulatory requirements (ISO 13485).
Ensure a proper audit trial is maintained.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry
- HNC in Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineer
- Excellent attention to detail.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.