about 1 month ago
Are you a Quality Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment? Or a Quality Technician with 4 years’ experience who is looking to progress their career? If yes, then I may just have the perfect role for you, a Quality Engineering role for a growing business based in Caldicot.
This is what you’ll be doing
As an integral part of the Quality team reporting to the Deputy Managing Director, you will take ownership of the Quality Management System, reviewing and evolving the system as required. The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Maintain the company combined accreditations (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety)
- Manage department personnel in their day to day activities
- Responsible for training and development of team members
- Ensure continued compliance with other accreditations as needed
- Ownership of the Quality Management System (QMS) as required
- Work closely and communicate effectively with all Managers, using the authority of a managerial position to drive sustainable change within all teams
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A relevant Engineering Degree, HNC or HND would be preferable, but not essential.
- Good technical and mechanical ability.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within a Quality bias role, within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- A good knowledge, and demonstrable practical experience of the implementation of lean tools & techniques.
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits.
It includes 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday).
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Richard Pearson on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 742.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.