£28000 - £34500 per annum
02921 673 751
4 days ago
10 November 2021
£28,000 - £34,500 per annum plus benefits
This client is working with me exclusively in recruiting a new Quality Assurance Engineer ensuring the suitability of existing and new products into the business. As Quality Engineer you will help to provide best in class performance and operational excellence having overall responsibility for monitoring configuration and service output. You will use QA methodologies to proactively identify issues, and to ensure they are fully documented, tracked, and resolved.
As Quality Engineer you’ll be
- Managing, maintaining, and improving ISO9001:2015 QMS
· Actively pursue in investigation and resolution of quality issues and actions with relevant departments (and suppliers if required) using RCCA process where appropriate.
· Conduct external audits.
· Conduct internal audits.
· Support with system development, validation, and document approval.
· Writing, editing, and controlling applicable documentation.
- Supporting the quality team with day-to-day issues.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A Proven track record of quality assurance within a manufacturing operation.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 and experience in implementation.
· Strong knowledge of Quality methodologies, tools, and processes.
· Must be customer focused, with a "customer first" mentality.
· Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deliver in full
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately