Competitive Salary DOE
9 days ago
17 May 2019
South Wales, Competitive salary dependant on skills and experience. Free private healthcare and 27 days plus 8 bank holidays holiday entitlement.
This is what you will be doing
You will be working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer, working within their quality function and taking technical responsibility for the quality development of parts and the ongoing performance of the supply base.
- Deliver to tight deadlines in a fast paced automotive environment.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement activities.
- Deal with customer complaints/ escalations in a timely and effective manner.
- Deal with supplier quality issues, calibration, dimension reports, customer layouts.
- Auditing both internal and customer audits.
The experience you will bring to the team
- Minimum HNC/HND qualified in an engineering/ Quality disciple.
- Have experience in a Quality engineering role within the automotive sector.
- CMM Programming knowledge.
- Be able to travel if required.
- Have experience working with ‘in process measurement’ would be advantageous!
Are you up for the challenge?
Please get in touch today with an engineering specialist recruiter, Jessica Harmer at email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.