£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
22 days ago
08 February 2023
up to £36,000
Yolk Engineering is pleased to be working with a rapidly expanding engineering and manufacturing business who are seeking a Quality Engineer. This is a role that will come with autonomy, support and the opportunity to make a real difference in an evolving business.
The company truly dominates a high growth technical market, has continued to invest in all areas of the business to push forward an already advanced competitive edge and ongoing growth is certain. You will be a part of a team of 6 reporting directly to the Quality Manager. This is an opportunity to develop your role in a high growth business that values people and where the rewards for delivering are clear.
What you will be doing as Quality Engineer:
- Quality assurance of new products and processes during the NPI process
- Successful completion of FAIR's
- Control of Calibration system
- Developing and maintaining appropriate quality instructions, specifications and standards;
- Supporting quality training of production staff and acting as a quality mentor to the production team;
- Performing audits of the quality system;
- Recording and investigating non-conformance (product and system);
- Supporting resolution of quality issues, tracking and reporting on progress of corrective and preventive actions;
- Investigation of customer returns, including analysis, reporting and progressing corrective actions;
- Ensuring effective control of non-conforming items;
- Maintaining all required records and performance indicators, analysing data to support quality improvement.
The skills you will bring as Quality Engineer:
- Experience in quality in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and knowledge of APQP, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, CAPA, NPI, MRP, GD&T would be advantageous.
- Related industry experience is essential
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic and/or Mechanical Engineering would be beneficial.
And this is what you will receive:
- Salary of £34,000
- Ongoing professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive holiday/pension package
- Cycle to Work schem
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality Engineer role apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.