£35,000-£45,000 dependent on skills and experience
23 days ago
30 May 2019
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer? Are you looking to progress to a Quality Manager role? Have you been working for a manufacturer? Is your background quality focused?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with the Operations Director, ensuring the products they ship to their customers meet their customer’s expectations. You will effectively manage the Quality Team and be accountable for the continuous improvement if clear procedures which are reflected in the QMS.
- Management of the Quality Team.
- Build and manage customer relationships, ensuring a consistent approach to quality management.
- Undertake and champion continuous improvement projects.
- Support the Quality Engineer to undertake ISIR and PPAP on Complex NPI projects.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven experience of Quality Engineering in the manufacturing sector.
- Educated to at least HND level preferably within an engineering discipline.
- Understanding of process improvement tools (8D, Six Sigma) and experience of implementing these techniques within the workplace.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £35,000- £45,000 dependant on skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Jessica Harmer
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.