£25 - £28.25 per hour
about 1 month ago
Quality Engineer - Inside IR35 - Up to £28.25 per hour - BPSS Cleared (Or Willing to Undergo) - 6 Months (Likely Extensions) - Level 3 Quality/Inspection Experience
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join our client's team on a 6 month basis. The role has a single stage interview process, and will undergo BPSS clearance.
You will contribute to investigations and root cause analysis into reported quality/ quality technical issues from the business team and customer. Ensure appropriate containment and archiving, corrective and curative action is taken by the accountable function through multifunctional teams.
You will perform Quality Inspections as per defined standards, Final Check and Attestation, Stop Points, Out of sequence work, including critical activities (when not delegated). You will ensure Operational Surveillance (people, product and process). You will also provide feedback and coaching to Operations & Support Functions on Quality issues and observations from Operational Surveillance.
- Quality Inspections and attestation of work orders when not delegated
- Operational Surveillance (process, product, people)
- Optimization of Inspection activities, fast response to quality issues and process improvement
- Investigations and root cause analysis
- Foreign object damage prevention
- Opening / Closure of Nonconformities where appropriate
- Support to the shop floor providing expertise in quality issues
- Carrying out Predictive Quality activities and Coaching to operations