£29 - £30 per hour
2 months ago
Quality Engineer - £30 per hour Inside IR35 - 12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Flintshire - standard 35 hours (double day shift pattern) - On-site working - One stage interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a Quality Lineside Engineer to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
The successful candidate will be supporting the evaluation, coordination and monitoring of the product, process and services provided by the Manufacturing Business.
- Provide specialist Quality support and advice on drawings, parts, processes, and support services
- Assures that the Quality system is being adhered to within the business by the business through surveillance activities.
- Ensuring the Certification processes are consistently defined
- Coordination and leadership of reported quality / technical issues
- To perform initial investigations to assess probable root cause, informing the accountable function and ensuring corrective and preventative action is taken
- To conduct investigations to assess the probable root cause of any deficiency noted during process confirmation activities
- Quality or engineering-based background within a major manufacturing industry
- Ability to interpret drawings.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge appropriately whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Data analysis skills - interpret data sets, and graphical data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to problem solve and use associated problem-solving tool sets (PPS, 5Y, Ishikawa).
- Aviation experience