Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer in their period of expansion. With the Quality team growing this is a great opportunity for a join a secure company who can offer growth and professional development within the Engineering sector.
This is what you'll be doing as Quality Engineer
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS compliance and maintenance
- Pressure Equipment Directive (2014/68/EU) compliance and maintenance
- Prompt and accurate processing of corrective actions raised from regulatory body non-conformities.
- Ensuring product traceability as prescribed by the above QMS and product regulatory standards.
- Collect and present company key performance indicators and customer satisfaction surveys.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure all quality related objectives are met and ensuring company policies and documented information are implemented.
- Raising of non-conformance reports for internal and supplier's non-conformances
- Raising of customer complaint report
- Prompt and accurate processing of corrective and improvement actions from NCR and Complaints.
- Maintenance and upkeep of corrective and improvement action register.
- Amendment and maintenance of product and process documentation.
- Investigation and deployment of new equipment for product and process improvement including raising of capital expenditure requests when necessary.
- Maintenance and upkeep of product and process continuous improvement register.
- Support and liaison for customer and regulatory body audits.
- Maintenance of internal and external audit plan.
- Planning and execution of internal and supplier audits
- Prompt and accurate processing of corrective and improvement actions from internal and supplier audits.
- Processing of Supplier Documentation Requirements Lists (S.D.R.L.) in line with customer purchase order and contract requirements.
- Raising and amendment of product and order Test and Inspection Quality Plans.
- Liaison and support for Third Party Inspection product and contract inspection visits to the company
The experience you will bring as Quality Engineer:
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 maintenance
- Customer Facing experience from a mechanical engineering background
- Understanding of quality improvement tools and techniques
- Understanding of change management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Reading and understanding of technical drawings is essential
- Reading and understanding of contract and technical specifications.
- IT skills
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.