8 months ago
Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Quality based role? Are you a Quality Inspector looking to step into an Engineer role?Do you have a HNC/HND in quality management or a similar discipline? Do you have experience maintaining quality systems? If so, this could be the perfect role for you and I would love to hear from you…
This is what you’ll be doing
- Maintaining Quality and Environmental Management systems.
- System part and process and supplier audits.
- Product Testing.
- PQCT Control plans, Inspection standards APQP submission, QAV documentation Activity.
- Complete PIR/8D documentation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- HNC/ HND in Quality Management or a similar discipline.
- 2 years+ working in a similar role
- Ideally experience working within the automotive industry
- A highly effective communicator.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Working with a highly dynamic organisation you will be offered a competitive salary and a supportive work life, including full training.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist on email@example.com or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.