12 months ago
Do you have experience within a quality focused role? Have you adhered to ISO9001/ AS9100 or IATF16949 standards? Are you looking for a new and exciting venture? If so, please read on as this could be the perfect next venture for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
Within the requirements of ISO9001/AS9100/ IATF16949 you will inspect company products using the specified inspection equipment provided.
- Carry out inspections on first and last off samples of items being manufactured by using the correct testing and measuring equipment.
- Carry out continuous patrols and floor inspections of company products.
- Carry out inspections of items entering the company through the ‘goods inwards’ system.
- Complete all required documentation arising from quality inspections and testings.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Some previous experience within a quality focused role.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment would be advantageous.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Reliable and responsible approach.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 39 hour week 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am till 15.30pm Friday.
- 20 days holiday per year, rising by one day a year, up to 25 days after 5 years service (plus UK Bank holidays/ public holidays)
- Eligible to join the pension scheme once your 3 month probation is completed
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an engineering specialist today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.