about 1 month ago
Are you a Quality Inspector with experience working within the aerospace sector?
If so, I may have the perfect new venture for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Complete first off and last off checks using manual measuring equipment.
- Run existing CMM programs on our Mitutoyo CNC CMM’s.
- Be familiar with shadow graph measuring techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to relate inspection findings back to Engineers in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to read Engineering Drawings and have a working knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Be able to work to inspection plans and use their own initiative to solve problems. Be able to work as part of a team.
- Raise Process Improvement Requests following any non-conformance contained within the facility.