5 months ago
Are you a switched on, forward thinking individual looking for a new venture? Have you worked within an engineering business? Have you worked within aerospace? Have you worked within an inspection role? Do you have hardness testing experience?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible to ensure compliance of inspected component’s to customer’s specification.
- Carry out inspection ensuring efficiency at all times.
- Maintain component identification.
- Maintain inspection reports.
- Liaise with production to understand priorities and customer expectations.
- Comply with all quality system requirements.
- Follow company’s health and safety procedures.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- No formal qualifications required but we are looking for you to be dynamic, switched on and forward thinking keen and ready to take your next venture.
- Experience in the use of hardness testing equipment preferred.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £21k dependant on skills and experience.
- Free parking on site.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Excellent progression offered.
- This is working Monday to Friday either 6am-2pm/ 10am-6pm or 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.