Competitive Salary DOE
27 days ago
26 May 2019
Are you a Quality Inspector with experience working within the aerospace sector? Have you been working in the automotive sector? Or, a sheet metal work business? If so, I may have the perfect new venture for you!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with a market leader working to dimensional and visual inspection of precision machined components.
- You will be working on machined component inspection.
- You will be using general hand measuring equipment like callipers, micrometres, slip gauges, thread gauges etc. We also have an Aberlink CMM and a Smartscope (basically a visual CMM).
- You will manage first off and final inspection of precision components.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experienced in the inspection of precision machined components (1 years’ experience required)
- Have machining experience and tool making experience.
- Experience in making on-off jigs, running the grinder etc.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be supplying customers with inspection reports.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary dependant on skill and experience working with a highly dynamic, forward thinking organisation with a family feel!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Jessica Harmer
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities