28 days ago
27 March 2019
Are you a Quality Manager, or a Senior Quality Engineer with 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment looking to take your next career step into management? If yes, then I may just have the perfect role for you, a Quality Engineering role for a growing business based in Caerphilly.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Operations Director, ensuring that the products manufactured and shipped meet customer expectations, through: effective management of the Quality Team, efficient issue investigation and resolution. Furthermore, this role will be accountable for the implementation, and continuous improvement, of clear procedures which are reflected in the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Managing a team of 5 x technicians/inspectors, 1 x quality engineer.
- Build and manage customer relationships, ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Own, investigate and respond to customer queries and complaints within the agreed SLA’s.
- Responsible for supervising the Quality Engineer to undertake PPAP and ISIR on complex NPI projects.
- Undertake & champion continuous improvement.
- Manage the internal audit process, managing any non-conformities as required.
- Maintenance of 8D and Corrective Action database and preparation of summary reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Carrying out weekly/monthly audits
- Analyse, record and monitoring of process scrap, identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Other quality related projects and CI activities will also be included in this diverse role.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A relevant Engineering Degree
- Demonstrable Quality Management experience, or at least 3 years’ experience of working within a Snr Quality bias role, within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Experienced internal auditor, ideally to 9001:2015 and/or 13485:2015
- A good knowledge, and demonstrable practical experience of the implementation of lean tools & techniques.
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £35,000 - £45,000 (plus bonus).
It includes 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday). Private Medical Care and 5% matched pension.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Richard Pearson on either email@example.com or 02921 673 742.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.