Up to £40,000 DOE
about 1 month ago
Are you a Quality Manager? Have you worked within a manufacturing business? Have you worked within FMCG, automotive or packaging? Are you looking for an exciting new venture?
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for running and maintaining Quality Assurance to ensure that company systems and customer requirements are constantly met.
- Delivering on KPI’s within the Quality Department
- Follow up on all non-conformity either from external or internal complaints.
- Implement in house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Specify quality requirements of materials with suppliers.
- Investigate and set standards for Quality across the business.
- Drive a positive quality culture.
- Lead, motivate and mentor your quality team.
The experience you’ll bring the team
- Previous experience working as a Quality Manager across a manufacturing business.
- Previous experience working in industries such as automotive, manufacturing, packaging or FMCG.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Quality systems and processes. In particular ISO9001 & BRC. Knowledge of ISO14001, ISO50001 essential.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £40,000 dependant on skills and experience plus benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.