19 days ago
05 March 2021
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum plus benefits
A new opportunity has been created to play a key role within this innovative and dynamic food manufacturing company. This opportunity offers growth for a Quality Manager who may be looking to develop and advance within a small to medium size business. Reporting directly to the General Manager, your role as Quality Manager will be to take full responsibility for all food safety, quality and other technical issues within the factory. In addition, you will provide technical support to the management, operations and sales functions.
As Quality Manager you’ll be…..
· Supervision of QC function
· Progression of technical objectives
· Reporting on technical issues
· Management of Quality records and database
· Food Safety Team Leader
· Review and implementation of HACCP.
· Reporting and investigation of any H&S incidents
· Development and maintenance of FSSC 22000 and ISO 9000 food safety and quality systems: audits, reviews, etc.
· Development of Technical relationships with regulatory bodies including Environmental Health, HSE, Kosher, Halal, etc.
· Management of outside laboratory’s used by the business
The experience and behaviours you’ll bring to the team will include….
· The required levels of literacy and numeracy
· Practical ability
· The ability to understand technical issues
· Laboratory training or experience
· Computer literacy
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good knowledge of the hygiene and safety requirements in food production.
· Ability to understand legal requirements of local and national authorities related to food production, environmental and health and Safety.
· Experience investigate and problem-solving techniques.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.