£42,000.00 - £48,000.00 per annum plus benefits
23 days ago
19 April 2021
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000.00 per annum plus benefits
Yolk are working exclusively with a cutting edge, cash rich business based in Cardiff who currently require a process driven Quality Manager. Reporting directly to the MD as Quality Manager you will be responsible for implementing and driving the overall quality culture. In doing this you will ensure that the service the company provides is fit for purpose, consistent, and meets both external and internal requirements. Taking complete ownership of, and driving forward the Business Management System within the company.In return the company will offer you security, flexibility, autonomy and a varied and rewarding role. You will be given complete freedom to drive performance leading from the front.
As Quality Manager you’ll be….
· Ensuring that a documented control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the BMS.
· Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the BMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for documentation review and retention.
· Ensure that the performance of the BMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
· Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
· Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify that the BMS conforms to accreditation requirements.
· Co-ordinate continual improvements of the BMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
· Act as the company representative and ambassador in terms of Quality, achieving and maintaining the relevant accreditations.
· Work in accordance with the health and safety policies as established by the business and in a manner that demonstrates the utmost regard for product quality and customer satisfaction.
· Actively contribute to the company’s ongoing continuous improvement programme.
What you'll bring to the team......
· Proven experience as quality manager with the relevant qualifications.
· Prior experience in the automotive industry or similar would be desirable, including a detailed knowledge of new product introduction and associated quality planning techniques.
· Proven experience of successfully driving quality processes
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.