£50,000 - £55,000.00 per annum plus benefits
14 days ago
10 July 2021
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
I am proud to bring to market this unique and brand-new opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager working with one of my global manufacturing clients based in Oxford. This client is working with me exclusively and requires a Quality Manager who will report directly to the Site Manager responsible for all Quality related matters relating to the Site. You will present solid experience of working within the Automotive Industry with a cosmetic background and knowledge of chemical surface treatment and paint processing.
As Quality Manager you will mentor and develop the Quality team continuously reviewing, assessing and where required improving the style of operation and the skills of the individuals within the team. This includes any recruitment, development review and disciplinary matters.
As Quality Manager you’ll be
· Oversee, and operate within ensuring the effective management of the Environmental & Quality systems that include, but may not be limited to IATF16949, ISO14001, VDA6.3 etc. (where applicable).
· Implement and oversee the audit systems (where applicable)
· Ensure all team members across the business understand and work within the system parameters
· Understand and promote the Quality requirements associated with the products
· Ensure the Company image of overall Quality is portrayed at every opportunity
· Organise the completion of all relevant documentation relating to dimensional, visual and environmental testing of products
· Attend / host Customer and Supplier visits where appropriate
· Maintain contact with existing and prospective customers ensuring that the business oversees its Quality activities
· Maintain effective contact with key existing and potential suppliers ensuring that the business oversees its Quality activities
· Provide guidance and recommendation on suitability of raw materials during the Request for Quotation / Cost Request process (where applicable)
· Where applicable prepare, issue and communicate on management reports including data on key performance indicators
· Motivate all team members offering guidance, support, mentoring etc.
· Liaise with the Site General Manager on matters regarding team member performance and discipline
What you’ll bring to the team
· Automotive experience essential
· Effective People management skills
· Leadership and reporting skills
· Experience working in a regulated environment
· Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities