6 days ago
21 December 2022
Yolk Recruitment has another exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a company at the forefront of its industry!
This could be an ideal role for a Senior Quality Engineer looking to take the next step into management, or for an established Quality Manager to bring their knowledge to a great team.
Experience in a manufacturing background is essential.
This is what you'll be doing as the Quality Manager:
- Customer Satisfaction, verify internal and external concerns - customer liaison / site visits. Approve/contest Claims, raise supporting documentation. Understanding of customers products.
- Manage Customer complaints responses in line with 8D requirements.
- Structured approach to problem solving- Using A3 and root cause analysis tools and techniques such as 5 Whys, Ishikawa, adopt new process adherence and surveillance measures through good Quality Engineering practices.
- Identify, Conduct, or support continuous improvement actions, Report Extrusion Business System monthly and quarterly updates.
- Lead ISO 9001 internal and external audits (Facilitate the introduction IATF accreditation)
- Ensure BMS is maintained to the correct level and being followed.
- Identify training requirements of the department, update training matrices
- Carry out and progress annual appraisals for the department.
- Report Monthly/ Quarterly quality figures complete with action to address, update claims databases.
- Support Sales/Engineering NPI with tech support on products and specifications
- Ensure departmental procedures are followed.
- Ensure personal safety is paramount along with the safety of others.
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures, process and regulations
- Be aware of opportunities to reduce cost and escalate to Shift Manager
The experience you will bring to the Quality Manager role:
- Ideally Degree/HND in an Engineering discipline
- Manufacturing background (Essential)
- Automotive exposure
- Track record of robust solutions to achieve year on year quality improvements.
- Understanding of Engineering drawings and CMM measurement techniques.
- Driving license and confidence to travel outside of the UK (essential)
- 3-5 years working as a Quality Engineer/Manager in a manufacturing environment (Desirable)
This is what you will get in return as the Quality Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 1pm
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- Workplace pensions scheme
- Life insurance
- Health scheme
- Target incentives bonuses
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Free uniform.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality Manager role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.