Up to £50000.00 per annum
21 days ago
08 February 2023
Fixed Term Contract
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Quality Manager to join and an international owned FMCG Manufacturer who have a strong brand in the area with a small team of circa 100 employees, they have the local community at the heart of everything they do and regularly hold fund raising events.
This is what you will be doing as the Quality Manager:
- To manage, effectively review, and update the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Food Safety and Quality Management system.
- To lead and ensure full compliance in the internal Laboratory, which include - laboratory checks, sampling are received by the external laboratory weekly/ monthly basis & the water sources are compliant and tested as per requested
- To be the HACCP team leader and effectively manage the HACCP team, ensuring that meetings are conducted and documentation amended accordingly.
- To co-ordinate and manage employee food training.
- To ensure that all operations are performed to, and all employees adhere to relevant food safety and health and safety standards
- To liaise with customers and prospective customers on all food safety matters.
- Liaise with all legislative bodies and manage second and third party audits.
- To effectively manage customer complaints.
- To trend and review KPl's and report progress through Monthly Management meetings.
- To work with the production, warehouse and management team to ensure continuous improvement and strive for excellence
This is what you will bring to the role as Quality Manager:
- Experienced as a Quality Manager
- HACCP experience
- A good working knowledge of quality management systems.
- FMCG experience (Desirable)
- Has skills and knowledge to identify root causes of problems and able to assist to help reduce or eliminate them.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all team members.
- Adopts a proactive and helpful approach to new starters, auditors, co-workers and Management.
This is what you will get in return as the Quality Manager
- Up to £50,000 Salary
- 15% yearly bonus
- 9-12 month fixed term contract
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and passion to be successful in this Quality Manager role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.