Up to £45000.00 per annum
11 days ago
19 February 2023
Monday - Friday, Days
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a international business who are leading competitors within the automotive, aerospace and energy industry.
This role reports directly to the Technical Manager and would be responsible for 3 Quality Engineers. It is an opportunity for an established senior quality engineer to step up into a management role, or for an established Quality Manager to join a small forward-thinking team.
What you will be doing as Quality Manager:
- Responsible for Quality KPI's and objectives, to provide plans for measuring Continuous Improvement.
- Develop action plans to meet site KPI's; cascade tasks and objectives to help the site and team members achieve their goals
- To manage the Quality department to ensure that site objectives are met in a timely manner including Inspection, Laboratory and NDT processes.
- Carry out annual personnel appraisals and identify development & training requirements, then develop and implement plans to fulfil those requirements
- To liaise with Engineering and Production Departments to trouble shoot on a daily basis and work towards eliminating sources of non-conformance.
- To manage and monitor site quality, processes, and to maintain the necessary site approvals to satisfy Quality and customer specific standards.
- Liaise with customers, managers and staff to ensure QMS are functioning correctly within the business.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as necessary where they are affected or impacted by quality issues.
- Responsible for implementing corporate and site initiatives.
- Ensure a high level of communication to employees, managers, colleagues and most importantly customers.
The skills you will bring as Quality Manager:
- Experience of AS9100 and NADCAP
- Metallurgical laboratory experience
- An engineering background
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality Manager role apply now
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.