£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £55,000
Days Monday - Friday
At Yolk, we're excited to be assisting in the recruitment of a Quality Manager for a Global Engineering business. If you're a seasoned Quality Manager looking to make a significant impact and want to join a close knit team apply now.
This is What You'll Be Doing as Quality Manager:
- As a Quality Manager, you will serve as the pivotal Management Representative, taking charge of daily planning, operations, and the maintenance of the quality management system, meticulously defined in the company's quality manual.
- You will collaborate closely with the Works Manager and Engineering Manager, jointly overseeing day-to-day QA/QC matters within the organization.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, your role extends to overseeing a dedicated team, which includes Works Inspectors, Materials Controller, NDT Supervisor, NDT Technicians, and SHEQ Co-Ordinator.
- Liaise effectively with Production Managers, Engineers, Works Inspectors, and NDT specialists, ensuring that timely and effective quality control is diligently maintained across the company's product range.
- Take charge of creating and maintaining Quality Procedures and the company quality Manual, consistently ensuring that these vital documents are up-to-date and compliant.
- Recognize, implement, and drive quality improvement projects to successful completion, while also meticulously reporting on customer complaints and satisfaction responses.
- Play a crucial role in approving completed quality plans before issuance and at contract closeout, along with final product release.
- Assume responsibility for NDT department operations, fostering productive collaboration with clients' representatives and inspectors on QA/QC matters, while meticulously planning and coordinating internal audits.
- Manage the compilation and submission of essential data dossiers.
- Oversee welding engineering, welding procedure compilation and qualification, welder approval qualification. Additionally, serve as a welding coordinator in accordance with ISO 14731.
- Coordinate and arrange staff training, diligently maintaining comprehensive training records for each employee.
- Play a pivotal role in maintaining ISO 9001, 45001, and 14001 quality management systems, ensuring that they operate at the highest level of excellence.
The Experience You'll Bring to the Team as Quality Manager:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at the Senior Management level in a similar role is essential.
- Preferable experience in pressure equipment and manufacturing environments.
- A qualification to HNC/HND level in a related subject is required.
- NDT Certification: Holding a PCN/CSWIP in an NDT discipline is desirable.
- ASME 'S' & 'U' Stamp Experience: Desirable experience in running and maintaining an ASME 'S' & 'U' stamp quality system adds to your profile.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality Manager role apply now
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.