Do you have experience working as a Quality Manager? Have you been working as a Quality Engineer and feel it is the right time to take the next step in your career? Do you have experience working with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2017?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management System:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within a quality management/ engineer role.
- Experience working across systems such as ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements, ISO 14001 Environmental management systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
And this is what you’ll get in return
- To work in a highly dynamic and forward thinking business of which offers excellent career progression.
- £40,000-£45,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today to discuss further on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.