over 1 year ago
Have you worked within an FMCG environment? Have you had previous leadership experience? Do you have knowledge of BRC audits? Have you worked in a fast paced environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting the site quality and technical agenda.
- Support the factory teams in producing quality compliant products.
- Support the team with complying with site standards.
- Support the tam in achieving set KPI’s.
- Participate in site visits and audits.
- To act as the business technical representative in all team meetings.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within the FMCG market.
- Understanding of QMS
- Knowledge of BRC and ISO standards.
- Previous team leadership skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£30,000 per annum
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.