6 months ago
Have you worked within an Aerospace environment? Do you have experience working to AS9100? Have you worked within a precision engineering environment? Are you a senior quality inspector looking to take the next step up in your career? If so, please get in touch with me today!
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will have overall responsibility of the Inspection and Quality Engineering team.
- You will manage the workflow through inspection from first offs to final inspection.
- Responsible for reviewing and checking First Article Inspection reports.
- Ensure that prompt and appropriate responses are sent to all NCR’s.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers on all quality matters.
- Support all internal and external audits, adhering to AS9100.
- Develop processes to ensure continuous improvement is always a focus point.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A very hands on leader who actively participates in all key quality tasks and operations.
- Experience of working within an aerospace environment with an AS9100 QMS.
- Experience of working within a machine shop environment using a variety of inspection methods
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Circa £40,000 dependant on skills and experienced.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Cash back healthcare plan
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.