£45000 per annum
12 days ago
05 June 2022
£45,000 + benefits
Yolk Recruitment is excited to be recruiting a new Regional Quality Manager role for a manufacturer who is at the forefront of their industry.
If you are looking to work for a reliable employer with a fantastic reputation then look no further! Customers include sectors like Aerospace, Automotive, Power, Oil and Gas and Construction to name a few and have an international network of facilities.
This is a specialist role and would involve heading up a project and implementing it across all sites in the UK. This would mean travel across the UK and would involve at least 3-4 overnight stays a week for at least the duration of the project.
This is what you’ll be doing as Regional Quality Manager
- Lead Reference pFMEA facilitator across the UK
- Own the pFMEA creation and implementation process including NPI review across all sites, engaging all stakeholders in cross functional teams
- Present & internally train all levels of the organisation with ZD initiatives
- Own, update, revise and control the pFMEA Datalyzer catalogue
- Liaise with customers on ZD / pFMEA matters or projects
- Work with part specific and customer design engineering inputs on project basis
- Assist with other ZD tools where deployed
- Assist with related lean deployment activities as required
- Drive Continuous Improvements and Best Practice
- Support ISSC, SMA, minimum standards, and ZD audits
- Perform some first and second QMS audits
- Assist with other technical / quality areas as required
The experience you’ll bring to the team as Regional Quality Manager
- Qualified in quality/technical/metallurgical/engineering discipline.
- Must understand customer/International material requirements, thermal processing specifications and engineering drawings.
- Experience of Zero Defect techniques based on AS13100
- PFMEA knowledge
- Rolls Royce experience advantageous
- QMS auditor
- Able to apply lean principles mythology and focus.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Must be willing, flexible and able to work and travel continuously. This will include a high number of overnight stays.
And this is what you will get in return
- Salary up to £45,000
- Eligibility to annual bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality Manager role apply now by calling Beth on 07458163362 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.