2 months ago
Are you a Quality Manager, or a Senior Quality Engineer with 3 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment looking to take your next career step into management? If yes, then I may just have the perfect role for you, a Quality Engineering role for a growing business based in Caerphilly.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Quality Director, whilst being responsible for managing customer complaints, ensuring products are manufactured to the highest quality and managing the site QMS.
- Managing a team of technicians/inspectors.
- Responsible for PPAP/APQP processes and subsequent documentation.
- Management of 8Ds and Corrective Action reports that include reliability and robust closure / communication to eliminate repeat issues
- Undertake root cause failure analysis based on customer warranty returned product.
- Maintenance of 8D and Corrective Action database and preparation of summary reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Carrying out weekly/monthly audits
- Analyse, record and monitoring of process scrap, identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Endorsing 5S/Continuous Improvement principles.
- Other quality related projects and six sigma activities will also be included in this diverse role.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A relevant Engineering Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within a Snr Quality bias role, within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- A good knowledge, and demonstrable practical experience of the implementation of lean tools & techniques.
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £35,000 - £45,000 (plus payable overtime opportunity).
It includes 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday).
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with enginering specialist recruiter, Richard Pearson on either email@example.com or 02921 673 742.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.