Competitive Salary DOE
5 months ago
Have you worked within a quality based role? Do you have a Science based degree or equivalent qualification? Do you have experience dealing with customers and suppliers? Do you have excellent communication skills? If so, please do get in touch with me today!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Preparation/ authorisation of records, pre-production records component specifications, labels, quality investigations etc.…
- Liaise with customers on issues relating to quality matters, presenting quality related data and regular quality reviews.
- Review of batch documentation.
- Technical approval of paperwork for the production of supplies.
- Administration of supplier complaints.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Science based degree or equivalent qualification, not compulsory.
- Proficient utilisation of software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Experience working within a quality focused role.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- The role is needed on a 2 week rotating shifts – shift pattern below
Week 1 - Monday to Thursday 05.50 – 14.00 and Friday 05.50 – 13.10
Week 2 – Monday to Thursday 13.50 – 22.00 and Friday 13.00 – 20.20
- Competitive salary plus shift allowance.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.