C. £40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
Production Quality Manager
Are you a Quality Manager, or a Senior Quality Engineer with 5 years’ + experience within a manufacturing environment looking to take your next career step into management? If yes, then I may just have the perfect role for you, a Quality Management role for a global leader in their field.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Site Quality Manager, whilst being responsible for managing, motivating and leading the team to operational success.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis and resolution of problems.
- Developing, implementing and managing Key Performance Indicators
- Responding to customer complaints, putting in containment actions, full analysis, poka-yokes (error proofing), and implementing short-term & long-term countermeasures.
- Co-ordinating and assisting in external customer audits, ensuring all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy customer & audit requirements.
- Supervise/manage inspectors, technicians and engineers (up to 6 people).
- Introduce new systems & procedures where appropriate.
- Implement quality control guidelines and procedures to ensure that raw materials and finished goods comply with engineering and product specifications.
- Other quality related projects and six sigma activities will also be included in this diverse role.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A relevant Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience of working within a Snr Quality bias role, within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Demonstrable line management experience.
- A good knowledge, and demonstrable practical experience of the implementation of lean tools & techniques.
- An analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Results driven.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of circa £38,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
It includes 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday). Pension contribution. Life assurance.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Richard Pearson on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 742.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.