7 months ago
Quality Project Support
Do you have experience of working within a manufacturing environment? Are you up to date with quality control techniques? Do you have experience in testing and product analysis?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Carry our routine process surveillance, focusing on potential problem areas based on process data analysis.
- Audit processing.
- Ensure quality control plans are followed and effective.
- Undertake work on assigned projects.
- Assist in the analysis, and monitoring of process scrap, supporting the identification of root causes.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in testing and product analysis
- A full understanding of quality control techniques
- Excellent communication skills and a flexibility to working shifts.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary: Circa £28,000
Overtime: Payable in this role
Shifts: 3 Shift Pattern - Days / Nights / Afternoons (Although could be asked to work any shift pattern in the future, dependant on business demands)
Holidays: 25 plus all Bank Holidays
Pension: Defined Contribution Scheme, Employer % matching
Life Assurance: On joining Pension, 4 x Basic Annual Salary
Company Sick Pay : Dependant upon length of service
Cycle to Work Scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on either 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.