Up to £21,000 dependent on skills and experience
5 months ago
Do you have knowledge of operating production machines/ production Line and Cellular assembly processes? Do you have an understanding of production flows? Do you have one year’s + experience working within a quality focused role, in a manufacturing/ production environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be coordinating the assembly and throughout of finished assembled products within the business. You would be guaranteeing quality and assembly standards. This will include customer build and Demo. You will also support the quality control function within the business. This is a hands on role with will also involve carrying out production related activities.
- Finished product control.
- QC Assistant
- Undertake formal ISO quality checks.
- Checking machinery and equipment is safe and in working order.
- Training other personnel in the safe operating of machines and equipment.
- Willingness to undertake any formal training that may improve effectiveness.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A high level of administrative control and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of operating production machines, production line and cellular assembly processes.
- Experience in a mechanical assembly environment.
- Leadership/ Supervisory experience.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £21,000 dependant on skills and experience.
Opportunity to earn a bonus based on attendance plus company performance
37.5 hours a week across Monday to Friday.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.