12 days ago
10 October 2019
Quality Assurance Technician
Do you have experience working within the FMCG market? Have you worked within a quality function before? Are you looking for a new and exciting venture?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of Quality Assurance across all products associated with the business:
- Carry out daily/ weekly GMP audits as required.
- Carry out fabrication, foreign body, glass and hard plastics audit to ensure the schedule is maintained and up to date.
- Monitor Company housekeeping and hygiene to ensure standards are met.
- Monitor and audit compliance with company quality standards.
- Assist in all customer visits.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a food production environment.
And this is what you’ll get in
£18,000 per annum
6am till 2pm and 2pm till 11pm shift expectations
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today to discuss further on email@example.com or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.